Sunday, November 22, 2009

Lonely Hours, Reckless nights...

It is Sunday night. I don't want to think about homework. I am on the couch alone just like last night.

The Patriot is on Tv, and I am watching that, so I am not JUST sitting at my computer.

I just now realized that this movie isn't about the Civil War. Oops.

So Jaqui DeVries. Was this what the Revolutionary war was really like? Was the "Don't Tread on Me" slogan from this war? I feel like it wasn't. Were all colonial Americans this good looking?

Well.

This weekend was a lot of fun, even though I spent my evenings alone. Yesterday I visited Codey in super hip Uptown. Other Cody had to go to work, but Codey and I went to the Coffee expo. It was exciting. Sara and her friend Mellissa showed up eventually, but about the same time I needed to get back on a bus to make band call. The concert went really well

(OH NO IT'S THE GUY WHO KILLED HEATH LEDGER! ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO STAB HIM WITH A FLAG?)

Afterward, I went out to eat with Marrta's family, and then we saw the First Year Honors plays. They were really good, but none of them were as good as ours. ;)

When that was all done, I got to moping because there was nothing to do. Of course there is always SOMETHING to do... but I wanted to hang out with people, and I couldn't find any. Maybe I wasn't trying hard enough.

Today I slept a lot.

For the Jazz concert, they made the Chapel look like a night club with big curtains, lights and a fog machine. We rocked.

Now I am by myself again. Yep. At least it's almost late enough to go to bed.

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and I get to go home!!!

No comments: