Saturday, October 13, 2012

Domestic Blog

I'm on a blogroll.

I don't think I actually know what a blogroll really is, but it's not being underlined in red, so it must be real.

Yeah... so it is what I thought it was... a roll of blogs... but anyway.

I'm on a roll. I woke up this morning with a Walking Dead/Breaking Bad influenced zombie vampire animorph queer romance fan-fic dream in my head. When I sat down to write the one bit, a whole plot developed, and it's actually quite cool. Though it weirded me out when I transitioned to teenage girl handwriting when I did it. Hm.

Then I wrote my first Live From Studio Five blog. Check it out!

THEN I wrote on my Tumblr.

Now, I write in my quiet, domestic blog.

Because, Ah! As much as I would have loved to go to Farm Party, Erin couldn't, and now I get a whole day to recharge, not blast my liver, and prepare for coming adventures. I can read Moby Dick, The Ethical Slut, or my beloved, "Social Civics." I can nap unbounded, stay up watching Arrested Development, or go to bed early.

Then, tomorrow, I will be totally charged for my long awaited video game date. Well rested, and not hazed with other lovers and hang overs. So that maybe I will actually enjoy my video game experience. Granted they do actually share, and don't get bored after 20 minutes of Mario Kart because they are actually into video games, and would rather play some intricate role play for one person while I sit on the sidelines trying fretfully to follow the plot for some kind of entertainment as I simultaneously try not to gauge my eyes out with the assortment of writing utensils I can now carry freely in my new back pack...

I look forward to today.

No comments: