Friday, September 4, 2009

I promise better titles in the future

I looked at my original blogs as promised, and noticed they all have cool titles... lately, my titles have been lame.

I have fifteen minutes until lunch, and I am sitting with the rest of the Augsem leaders in a Sverdrup computer lab. I have some time to kill, so why not blog a minute by minute up date of AUGSEM TRAINING!

Whoot Woo!

I've already been in training since 8:30, but time has been flying... it might be because I have zoned out a bit more today. That is bad, but I am still paying enough attention to get by I think.

Bad habit.

I have a lot to do tonight after training, and it's really freaking me out. While back in March, I was a text book type A, I think I have slipped breezily back into type B... enjoying waits in line... naps... lalala... With impending school doom, I need to buckle down.

Marrta and I had a good talk about it last night. We're both freaked out, and it feels good that I am not alone. I know that we're not the only ones, but it's still intimidating. I almost feel like I am not ready, but I can't keep telling myself that.

Time for pizza.

1 comment:

Mnemosyne said...

What courses are you taking this semester? Chillax, girl!