Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Well... Darn

I am feeling a bit dumb.

I didn't get registered for "The Designed Environment" and it turns out that you have to pay up front for summer classes. That was supposed to start today, and that is why I am back.

I don't have the $2,000 for it... so... here I am.

I am feeling the most upset right now, because I could have spent a full two more days at home.

Instead, I am here, feeling sorry for myself. After having so many days off, there's nothing I am trying to pack in... except for being at home.

I intend to get out and get stuff done, and to stop moping.

I REALLY want to call my mom, but I left my phone charger in her car. The last text message I was able to send was asking for her to mail it to me.

It is definitely not productive to be sitting around here wishing I could be sitting around at home. Yet this is the most homesick I've felt in a while.

Plan of action:
1) Take the train to Target; get work shoes that won't give me bunyans, as well as other necessities.
2) Go to Cub for food staples
3) Read. I brought MORE books back that I've been wanting to read.

I am feeling like I do during the school year, when there is so much to do, yet I am inadequate to do ANY of it.

Bliargh.

No comments: