Monday, December 12, 2011

What did people do before Word Processors?

Granted, I love me some click clack '0 type-writer, but gees, "Cut and Paste."

Seriously.

Sat down at approximately one o'clock, hope of finishing my Gender and Globalization paper dwindling upon the realization I really hadn't started... but then I found that I DID kind of start, and it wasn't all useless!

It has just been a matter of cutting and pasting sources into the right order to match the order of my thesis, and Crockett inspired road map.

I wish all papers were this easy to write... Oh... They are!

Haha! So close.

The Honor's Suite is quiet. I love how zoned in we all are. I am really happy to be part of the Honor's community. I don't care about the bad rap it gets some times. We're here because we like, and are good at producing quality work and sharing ideas. In consequence, we get to sit at polished cedar tables, or poofy leather couches, and write about high theory to our hearts' content.

... talk about ivory tower elitism...

Oh well. I recognize the privilege awarded to me as a student of a private, liberal arts institution. It would be worse not to be grateful, and use my powers for evil.

No comments: