Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Chauncey Wright

I am following Josh's blog, which makes him happy, and his quick thoughts on indulgent complacency that get me a tinglin' for revolution make me happy in return. Pretty good deal in my opinion.

Today I found a new boyfriend. His name is Chauncey Wright, and he was born in 1830. He was part of the conversations with William James, and Charles Darwin that helped to form the structures of pragmatist thought in America. I must learn more about him.

Jenny and my facilitation went well, and after I played my trumpet and ran on a treadmill to burn off all of my excess energy that I would otherwise be channeling towards unproductive distractions. It feels great. After the gym I ran into Colin in the library and read last week's chapter on CHAUNCEY WRIGHT.

I was going to do taxes, but it's bed time.

No comments: