Monday, April 12, 2010

Short Blog

My Blog posts are too long.

It is nearly 2:00am on Monday morning. Jenny and I just finished writing up our facilitation plan for class tonight.

Today after Megan left, I went to bed until 2pm. Erica, Matt and I went shopping for Fabulous Glam outfits, and I didn't get to work until 10pm, even though I had intended to work all day.

I skipped French on Friday to go with Megan to Iowa to Visit Coe. Coe is cool. It's a lot like Augsburg in size and liberal artsiness, but it felt far more like a traditional private school. After my couple days there, I find Augsburg to be more socially aware, more progressive, and simply better.

I really enjoyed my time there though.

After getting back yesterday, Jenny and I went to First Ave. Erica helped to dress me so I wore a black dress, fishnets, yellow go-go boots and a yellow belt. I was so fabulous. I made friends on the light rail.

2 more weeks until this is all done. Ah!

No comments: