Thursday, July 1, 2010

Extraction of Wisdom

Teeth.

Not nearly as profound as I could have hoped.

It is day three of my recovery, and in this time, I have concluded that downers are no fun. This morning, I woke up at 7, downed my antibiotics and a vicodin, and promptly konked back out until 2 in the afternoon. The last couple days have been quite similar, and shrouded in a drugged out haze.

Again, no fun.

Today, after waking up and taking NO more pain killers, I was able to go to Mora with my mom. I got cherries to eat. Yay! My parents left a while ago for the first Thursday Jam session in Milaca. I considered going, but chose solitary boredom over that which requires socializing.

After pouting for a little while, I decided to go for a walk to Ann Lake. Normally, I take walks down to the T, but this time I wanted to change things up a bit. I didn't actually make it to the lake, but I did explore down into a wild life management area, and found a piece of a skunk's jaw bone. I also flushed a female grouse. It could have been a pheasant, but I hope it was a grouse.

Now I am back in the house, contemplating my next action. I think it involves ice cream.

No comments: