Sunday, January 2, 2011

There will Probably be lots of posts between now and January 18th

Because it's BREAK, and I am in Minneapolis.

You'll be getting an Augsburg play-by-play.

What I, Lily, do for fun.
Fun, when nothing else burdens my conscious. Oh yes.

Today, I went to Cub, loaded up with enough food to last me through break, and probably well into second semester. It weighed so much I called DPS to pick me up from the light rail, and my shoulders will probably be sore tomorrow.

Everything I need for various pastas, canned soups, and sandwiches. Last night, as I fell asleep, instead of thinking about boys like I usually do, I fantasized about all the food I was going to buy. I think I am most excited for the raviolis with sauce, and my avocados AND bacon, just like what Jacqui had at our History tea party.

Jenny says hi to my gentlereaders.
She just got back to my room, and we are super excited to put together the puzzle I bought for Erica for Christmas (we will put it back in the box, and Erica will never know the difference). We will also watch movies, and have a wonderful night, embracing the sweet frivolity of pseudo-adulthood as we wait for our Pizza-Hut $10 stuffed crust to arrive.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Visser said...

oh lily! how i miss you and fried egg sunday mornings!