Sunday, July 27, 2008

Back from Camp and not creative enough to think of a proper title

I don't know how much time I will have to post, but I will make do with what I can. (Make due?)

Today we returned nearly unscathed from Summer Camp 2008.
Wounds:
Swollen cheek bone under right eye from being nailed in the face during Megabox wars. I suppose things like that are to be expected when you put a refridgerator box over your head and try to run across a tarp covered in water and slippery gel... ah yes...
Sore knees from bending them during our AMAZING cheer. That's pretty lame... but my knees do hurt a lot.
Sunburned nose
Sore Bloodvessle in skull from an ill placed migraine which attacked during the service yesterday
and Finally... A bruised hip bone from walking into a hand rail.

Camp was fun, though I really wish I would have been able to meet more people. I kind of felt as if I was stuck in Claire's little friend group, and there were a lot of people I would have liked to have met.

In the great battle of Heroes and Villians, I was placed on the Mighty Wolverines team. I was very thrilled with that because I love X-Men, and Wolverine is my favorite. We took Fifth place, but I think we were the coolest team... too bad we didn't perform well.

I shall be returning to Minnesota in but a few short days. Right now we are going to the basement to watch the Notebook. I first saw the Notebook in Theaters here in Michigan, so it will be nice and nostalgic, not to mention a great movie to begin with.

I think I updated my phone plan to include unlimited texts, but if that doesn't work I am going to most definitely go over this month especially since this boy named BEN keeps texting me... Nothing against him of course, I text him back...

No comments: