Saturday, July 19, 2008

Political Restlessness

I don't have much to say, I am still in Michigan, and Claire is working, but a door knocker just came up to the front door and I answered it. He handed me a flyer and fled, but it has left me restless.

"Marc Corriveau, State Representative" Michigan of course. He's the Democratic Incumbant, and I guess his head quarters are only a couple blocks from here. Oh how I want to just run down there and say, "I'll Help! I'll door knock! I know I'm from Minnesota, but please, let me fight for you!"
I can't wait to get back to Minnesota, even though I am going to be over worked and exhausted, I CAN'T WAIT!
I think the door knocker fled because there is a John McCain yard sign out front. I would have liked to have had a conversation. It would have been pointless though... unfortunate.
Tim Faust needs a facebook.
Politics.

No comments: