Thursday, July 17, 2008

In the Land of the Tigers...

I am almost certain that I have already created a blogger account... but I went through all the steps today to make a new one. It took longer than expected because it kept telling me that I needed to re-enter my desired password.

ARGH!

ANYWAY! I am really excited to start blogging, and there is SOOOOO much I want to say.

My Soar session ended yesterday, and it was amazing. I am officially an Auggie now, and it feels great. My classes are World Politics, Modern Civilization, Band, and my Honors course of Christian Vocation and the search for meaning. On Tuesdays I can sleep in until 1pm if I want to, but if I am responsible, I'll start using those snazzy "Work out" stickers for Tuesday mornings. If I could move in right now, I would.

I can't wait to move my stuff into my dorm, hang up my posters, organize my desk, meet my roommate... I've already started writing in my planner... I love planners.

I feel like I am really sounding like a goon... writing these things because I'm SUPPOSED to write them, but that's not true, because I really am excited.

Right now I am in Michigan, visiting my Aunt, and Uncle, and my Lovely Cousins. We go to a camp put on by their church next wednesday, and until then we are just going to hang out and have a swell time watching movies and eating freeze pops, just like many summers past.

The disney channel is on right now, I am getting annoyed by it's silly laugh track played for the stupid jokes. ... The poor little girl is running for class president against a really popular girl! It's hopeless. :(

Hmmm... this is not a great blog... maybe not even good, but it's a start I suppose. I just couldn't wait!

2 comments:

Mnemosyne said...

You don't have Scholar Citizen on your schedule? Something is wrong with that. Or is it on your schedule?

Alan Juell said...

Hooray for Lily's first blog!