Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Burnin' through the sky like a Tiger

Am I really getting a Lost Calendar? It would continue my Television/Pop Culture theme... but... I don't know! Regardless, I really need a calendar... I am really going to miss my Ugly Betty one. I can't believe 2008 is already nearly done!

My title is completely random, it just so happens that I am in a pretty good mood and I am listening to Queen.

Life has been pretty hectic since my last blog post. Vespers finished, I've gone to concerts, and denied the impending doom of finals. Today I get to go to the CCHP and talk for forty five minutes... not the full hour because I am going home with Marrta to get her car and to eat real food. Somehow I am going to try to justify this adventure by reading Rorty in the car. I hope I will actually be able to read and not be distracted... Lies.

! Rorty ! I feel like I got a lot out of Scholar Citizen today. I was awake, a little bit nourished, and my brain was working like mad! Amongst many things we learned that EDUCATION IS LIBERATION and that unmarried women live longer, as do people who go to church and sing in the shower.

MONDAY! When I went home over Thanksgiving, I won tickets to a John Lennon Tribute concert at First Avenue. Jenny and I went to that on Monday, and it now holds its place in my top three best days ever, only I forgot what my number one best day was.

I am going to start my papers tonight. There is also Pep, during which I am going to read about International Relations. Whoo! I feel like I get more done that way, because I am multi-tasking. Ugh. It's Wednesday, I don't know how to prepare for finals!

I am going to miss my first semester classes! Even World Politics!
AAAAH!

1 comment:

Mnemosyne said...

Your entry, despite its optimistic tone, is, I think, symbolic of what many of us feel during finals:
"WTF EVERYTHING IS HAPPENING AT ONCE I'M GONNA EXPLODE"