Friday, December 12, 2008

The further adventures of Polichick

It is a scarcely known detail, that when Polichick is not hitting the streets and knocking for change, she actually leads the life of first year college student. In fact, it has been a while since Polichick has even shown herself, and she is starting to wonder if the Polichicking buisiness is really a feasible career path.

Regardless, she still plans on being a super hero.

Tonight, her Alias, "Lily Morris" is laying low in Urness.

Being a college student is really taxing on Lily's super powers, having to deal with routines, papers, exams, friends, relationships. Ah yes, relationships... She sighs.

It doesn't matter though. Today the undercover Polichick was NOT PRODUCTIVE! She woke up late and went to class, skipping breakfast (but not forgetting to take her vitamins!) In class, she got a lousy score on her paper, and was so depressed that she went back to her dorm and slept until lunch... after which she slept off the rest of the bummed outedness until 2:15 to the amusement of her roommate (who had only gotten out of bed an hour earlier.) AWAKE and refreshed, she then... did nothing. By the time she'd read part of World POLITICS it was time for spa day and then dinner, and after dinner, it was facebook.

~~~~

THat is hard to keep up! Anyway. About half an hour ago, I was settling down into my table at the library when I noted the silence only to discover that I was THE ONLY ONE THERE! Oh yeah... there's this thing called "Fridays." So I am going to take it easy. Tonight only. Tomorrow, I need to get serious. SERIOUS.

I need to read the rest of World Politics- it is really good stuff, and I wish I would have been able to devote more energy to that class! I also need to get a rough draft of the Scholar Citizen paper out, AND if I am really awesome, I will write my Politics essay. Then I will be free to study up on History and Religion.... *whimper

I can't believe this whole week is done... only one week left.

The Women's Resource Center Spa day was magnificent. Ali, being the swell person that she is, signed us up for massages. They also had oils to make spritzers out of! I made one with lavendar, and have been spraying everything and everyone with it. It smells lovely. I also talked to the woman who is going to be my Foundations of Women's Studies Professor next semester. That class is going to be BOMB. :P

She said it's interdisciplinary, with History, Sociology, literature... and awesome. Yay!

Now I am having a dance party with myself and the Across the Universe Soundtrack until it's time for Dr. Pepper Pong at Elisabeth's. Hooray!

No comments: