Saturday, December 27, 2008

Golly Gee do I need to Blog!

Terribly sorry for my awful delay. All of the sudden finals was done, and then I was home where the computer is old and the internet is slow, so all my Internetting is done at work where I can't really blog because I'm working... Just like I am now, but I feel like I must say SOMETHING.

So much has happened, and so much that I want to blog about, but I don't know how to do it all in an hour between weather breaks.

If I recall, my last blog only mentioned my first final. My others went smoothly, and now my grades are slowing popping into my transcript. I did well my first semester, and it is good to think that it will only get better from here. Perhaps not easier, but at least now I will know what I am doing.

When I should have been studying for religion... so it must have been Wednesday night, I went to the Mall with Britni, Kevin and Jared. I said that I would blog about it, so I am, and it is definitely blog worthy. Our main purpose was for Britni to buy some Christmas presents, but it was great to get into the festive mall spirit (But they made me go into Hollister... I have been tainted) afterwards... we went to IKEA!

Jared and I had never been there before, but for a furniture store it was pretty grand. I want to go there someday when I have a house and money. We had ice cream. It was fabulous.

On Thursday after the Religion Exam, Marrta and I went to the Mall of America to see Mrs. Stodola! She was busy with band stuff, but it was nice to see her, and who else showed up but Codey and Cody! Magnificence. Me and the Cod(e)ys went on the Sponge Bob Ride, I screamed a lot, and it was fun. yay.

Then we did some more christmas shopping and food eating. It was great to see Codey and Cody again, I have missed them a lot. It's a shame I haven't visited...

I was the last to move out on Friday, and I was so slow they locked Urness before I had all my stuff out. Because I was so frazzled at being locked out, I forgot my trumpet... BIG Mistake, and I have yet to practice with my old trumpet.

Since my return back to Ogilvie, my day to day schedule hasn't varied much. Wake up, eat candy, read, and watch Ugly Betty on my Lap top because our dvd player won't work. Luckily I've been working too, and I have some social plans for tomorrow at least.

Last night I started Reading Forrest Gump, and I am in love. It's one of those books that you can't read silently with people around, because you constantly want to share. So I read SIXTY SIX pages out loud to my parents last night. We are going to continue tonight. Meanwhile I have put the Secret History down for the time being.

I'll try to be a better blogger from now on.

No comments: