Saturday, January 3, 2009

#3 Happiest Time

#1 Spending time with and watching Jonathan Delehanty at Sticks and Stones 2007
#2 John Lennon Tribute at First Ave with Jenny
#3 Hanging out with the coolest possible group of people in Zeb's basement.

Again, I am blogging at work. In 8 days time I will be back within the walls of Urness, with fast internet, and ease of life... (I am so lazy!) Today however, I am still reveling in the shadow of last night.

There is something magical about waking up stiff and cold on someone's floor, and though that sounds ridiculous, it's true. Certainly as age starts getting the best of me, I will feel differently. This morning, I woke up stiff and cold on Zeb's floor next to his Christmas tree at the feet of Kari, Tom, and Rye.

Anyway, I felt really happy last night with those people, even though I am sickeningly shy and awkward. Someday... Someday I will be their friend for real.

Ah... Pathetic.

Work until late tonight. I don't feel well, and I hope that I won't get whatever it is that every other KBEK employee has. I also just opened a can of purple Amp I found in our fridge, but it is dated November 2008. It's probably toxic.

Then Tomorrow, it's just one week until my return. Huh. I still haven't bought books... I wish I would have done more.

That is all.

No comments: