Sunday, December 14, 2008

Calendar 2009

ANd the winner is...

JOHN LENNON!

Of course. My poll was not an accurate demonstration of democracy, especially after discovering that all three of the LOST votes were from Alan. So when I went to the Calendar store yesterday with Laura and Kathleen, it was down to Bunnies and John Lennon. Though it was decided that Peace CAN be found found in Bunnies, John Lennon is even more of a personification... So, for the next 12 months I will have his resplendent facade to keep me company.

I did no studying yesterday, but as my facebook status proclaims, I am a MACHINE! However I am now ill.

From Noon until 20 after three I was in the library. I ate an apple, and a medium coffee with caffeine cocoa in it. I was WIRED! Now I am crashing... My poor abused body... Less than 48 hours until my first exam.

Soua is gone this weekend, so I have exploded all over the floor. Right now I am going to go to St. Paul to visit Daphne and go to her church. I am really excited. First I have to clean up so I look more like a human being than a studying machine. There's a difference.

No comments: