Monday, December 15, 2008

Off to see the Kraken

Nearly Eleven O'Clock Monday Night. My first final begins tomorrow at 1 o'clock. For some reason my brain is running at a bajillion miles an hour. I feel like I could write papers forever. Or not. I don't know HOW to write papers... and that is a problem. WHOOO! I at least want to write my intro paragraph and thesis. I don't know HOW!

I talked to Mrs. Erickson today. She helped me get some ideas and a format to run with. I think. At least I finished my WOrld Politics Paper... Holy Cow... I finished it!

Nice.

Just a few more hours now Lily.

I couldn't sleep last night, so I read some of the Secret History. AMAZING book! I love it. I had hoped that it would relax me enough to get me to sleep, but it's so INTENSE! BWAH! I can't wait to finish it!

I feel really powerful in my plum colored turtle necked sweater. I am going to wear a turtle neck tomorrow too... and war paint. Oh dear... I don't know nearly as much as I should about my History exam... Oh nonononono.

Mikey said that I can only know what I know, and that I've seen it all before. That makes me feel a bit better. If I go to sleep at one, and wake up at nine, I'll have gotten 8 hours of sleep. Then I'll shower and eat breakfast. I'll study with Britni, and then study some more, and play my jury (and kick ASS! (excuse me)) And then... Then I'll go upstairs to face the Kraken. AAAA!

Phil came to my dorm today. It was a delightful surprise... even though I had been napping. Like a Hogwarts Owl, he delivered to me a sealed envelope bearing my name, and within it were three challenges. I am really excited.

Just now, I got back from late night breakfast. It was action packed... Now... back to work.

1 comment:

Mnemosyne said...

OH GOD the challenges.
oh BOB.
D: