Thursday, March 26, 2009

Alone in the now darkened Honors Suite


Bright Side: I finished my paper
Down Side: I drank a whole can of Sobe Adrenaline Rush, am now wired, and the paper wasn't even that good.

So now I am still kind of emo... awake... and scared to walk back to Urness in the dark. Note that this is based on my general fear of the dark, and not Augsburg in particular.

My Caffeine buzz is one that leaves me wide awake and MOTIVATED, but unwilling to actually DO anything.

Hesser Firm worked out our charges tonight. We pretty much rock.

I also went to Hard Times with Student Government. Glad I went, though it was awkward consumer of time.

Before that I had to go to a leadership thing. Yawn.

I am sick of being half-shy.

I decided to share my mosaic. This was one of those chain things that went around on Facebook. I thought it was fun. Top left to right: The Lily is what I got when I typed my name into Google, My favorite food: pesto Raviolli-home made like at Sid's, Ogilvie, My home town. Second row: Favorite color-Red, Movie-Forrest Gump, Drink-Cherry Limeade Third: Dream Vacation: Australia, Dessert: Ice Cream Sundaes, One word to describe myself: Over worked. Fourth: How I felt (at the time): Relaxed, what I love more than anything in the world: Nature What I want to be when I grow up: Lawyer.

The end.

No comments: