Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tuesday...

I wish I had the whole Avenue Q soundtrack... I only have the songs that we are using in our play... they are very beltable, in fact I have been finding myself singing about making you feel special out of key and loudly much too often...

"And now, I find what was always in my mind, was in your mind too... who knew!"

I love show tunes

Our play is so AWESOME!

Last night when I went to bed, and even this morning when my alarm went off I had great plans for my Tuesday... but instead I got up at seven, showered, and went back to bed until after nine... I had hoped to eat breakfast and even practice my trumpet before class.

Oops.

My classes went well today, but I didn't accomplish anything... Now I don't have the motivation... Obama Meeting tonight... Stitch and Bitch? Reading...

Blech.

No comments: