Wednesday, February 18, 2009

crisis and calm

This morning has been strange. I went to the library after breakfast, and was ready to sit down and do the Senate Minutes, and read for History... but then I checked my email to find a reminder that there was an Executive board meeting this morning at 8:40. SO, instead of being productive, I played facebook scrabble until it was time for me to go.

After the meeting I came here to the Honor's Suite to finish the minutes. I opened them up, and started putting letters and numbers in front of what Jasmine so graciously typed for me. It wasn't long before I realized that THAT WAS ALL THERE WAS! Everything that I typed up was gone, because I had been using Adam's computer, which, being a Mac was foreign to me. I must not have saved it, because when he sent it to me all was lost...

Ok, So I sent out an email explaining my situation... now I can do my History reading! ... which won't load and freezes the screen every time I try.

So what happened to my super productive morning? The morning that I was fretting over all of last night? Seriously! What a waste of worrying!

I can't do anything... lalalalala...

Last night Jenny and I went to the Mall to see Coraline. I wish we hadn't gone to the mall, because it's so much further away, but at least it's a change in scenery from what we're used to. I also got to go to Ragstock and spend $10. I bought a skirt because I wanted one, and a shirt that doesn't really go with it, but I am going to make it work anyway.

Coraline was fun, we got 3D glasses and everything! I didn't appreciate the first part because I was fretting over my work being left undone, but once I got over that, it was awesome. I think it's safe to say that I am in love with Neil Gaiman, and According to Scott, Neil Gaiman officially calls Minneapolis his home!!! That means I could run into him on the street... but like Jenny said, he just looks like any other normal guy. Anyone could be Neil Gaiman!

It's only a matter of time before the Sandman is made into a movie, and when that happens, I am going to dress up like Death, and it will be hot.

I don't like Coffee. I don't know why I bought a cup... Perhaps I thought it would help me get through the Minutes... that don't exist. Now I need to drink it all up before I go over to practice my trumpet. GROSS.

Brass Chamber and Band later today, and then yet another Student Senate meeting. I am actually looking forward to it, and I really hope that I will be able to be a senator next year.

Yuck. Coffee.

No comments: