Monday, February 16, 2009

Easy Monday... so far

Mmmm. I am hoping that this Wild Cherry Pepsi that I am drinking will give the kick I need to make it to at least 10. It feels so good to HAVE a Wild Cherry Pepsi, that I bought WITH CASH from a vending machine. My oh my does it feel great!

I got my first pay check today, and then I went with Kathleen to the bank. I am really happy now, because I will be able to pay up on my spring tuition, and then be able to register for housing! Hooray!

I took it pretty easy today, with a CCHP appointment at 9, and then class at 11. It was just a lecture, and I was very tired. At the time it didn't feel like a problem, but I should have probably taken more notes. My trumpet lesson at 12:05 went well, but I hadn't practiced, so we looked at solos and some jazz music. The solos she gave me are INSANE. She says that I should be able to handle it, and I could-if I practiced for an hour every day until next year! The Carnival of Venice looks super fun. Sara soloed that one on clarinet last year, so I think it would be neat to rock it on trumpet... but there are sometimes 3 flags on those notes! It hurts to look at! The other one isn't much better either. It's what I want... I want to be able to sound good on fast stuff... but seriously! I need to practice more.

I took a nap after getting back from the bank, but it was awful to get up to go to band. When I was sleeping, it felt like it wasn't very deep, but I was dreaming like crazy! In band it was just the Gershwin group, and Irina the pianist from Romania was there. The piece is super cool with piano, and I think that Irina is only about my age! She was amazing. I am really looking forward to Romania!!!

Right after that I went to dinner, only to realize a couple minutes ago that there was a super important Honor's meeting at five. Now I feel really stupid especially because it had all the important details about this weekend! AH!

Adam sent me my senate notes, and should probably do that now, but I am SO tired I can hardly think of doing ANYTHING! I have some reading for tomorrow that I also don't want to do, and could probably get away with NOT doing, but that is bad, and I should probably get on that.


1 comment:

Mnemosyne said...

I haven't been able to go to an Honors meeting since our start-of-the-term banquet.
D: