Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Will I make it out unscathed?

I am a bit frightened about what this day might hold.
I woke up at 7 like usual, got out of bed and to breakfast by 7:40, ate breakfast and came to the library. I need to write papers! I have my Women's Studies paper due tomorrow morning, and I have two pages and an entire restructuring to do, but because I have a tour in less than an hour, I feel that it would not be helpful to try to start paper writing now.

This is probably false.

Regardless, I have two papers coming due, and two tours today. My first tour ever at Nine Thirty, then another at Two Thirty. THEN at five ten I am meeting Beckie, Professor Lansing and Paul Maccabee who is here to speak at the Chrislock Lecture, for DINNER! That right there is probably the most nerve wracking part of my day. Eating dinner with a published historian. According to an astrology website, Tauruses are most comfortable in the prescence of food, and that an ideal social situation would be around a meal... but I am terrified, because I don't know what I will say, how I will eat, WHAT I will eat... seriously. I am the most scared about that.

Then, I will get to watch the lecture, IF I find someone to take notes on the first part of the Student Senate meeting. I will... Claire said she would if Abbey couldn't. I don't want to miss the lecture, this is a big deal! Plus it's about St. Paul and the gangs! Pretty exciting I'd say! When that is done then, I will have to go back to the student senate meeting anyway. Hopefully it won't be that long.

Finally, I have a Defense meeting at 10:15pm. Yesterday, our firm stayed in the Honor's Suite for 2 and a half hours working out our questions for tomorrow. I think that we will be set and ready to bring down Crockett firm. Though I must stop that attitude. I must approach this situation in a cool manner, because it's not like I despise the WHOLE Crockett firm... tee hee. That's devious.

I can't wait for this to be done though, so I can take a break on the jury for a while... until it is time to PROSECUTE Dorian Grey. How am I supposed to do THAT? It must be hard to prosecute, because I feel like it's easier to dig up ways OUT of accusations than to find a solid way in.

Anyway, I've wasted too much time, but I don't know what to do next. Grr.

1 comment:

Mnemosyne said...

You know that you can prosecute other characters than the main ones, right? Our year, a group prosecuted Lord Henry.

P.S. You have been so productive lately!