Monday, February 23, 2009

More Lost Ponderings

Monday Monday Monday!
(I still like Mondays)
I usually get a lot done on Mondays, and that is why I like them... right now however... I just spent too much time doing nothing, and now I blog.

I am still on my Lost Buzz. I just watched a video blog on it, and something was pointed out to me: ***********SPOILER WARNING*************
When Kate went back to Jack's apartment, and leaped passionately upon him it was because SHE KNEW THAT SOMEONE ON THE PLANE HAD TO BE PREGNANT!
AAAAAAAAAAA! That means that she is going to have Jack's baby... JACK'S! Why? And now, after three years in civilization AWAY from Sawyer... how is this all going to play out? And Did Hurley bring the guitar because Charlie had a guitar? Then, when Kate said, "Just because we are on the plane, doesn't mean we're together." At first you think, "Aw yeah, of course... poor Jack thinks they're together now..." BUT NO! The blog guy said that they are still all on different planes. Time. Existence. Woah.

Ummm... I think that's it for now. I can't wait until Wednesday... Thursday for me... Oh well.

I think I might try video blogging. I have a web cam, and it would help me to get better at vocalizing my thoughts.

This week will more productive, and less stressful than last. There are no big ordeals, and nothing to get ready for. I am just accomplishing tasks, one at a time, until they are done. Sadly, I am already off on a bad start... If I try hard enough, I should be able to get a bunch done after dinner. I shouldn't fret yet.

Soua is watching the Ugly Betty Episode that I watched Yesterday. GOOD STUFF.

I miss Lost... I miss Sawyer, and Faraday, and Locke, and Kate... Why do the men all go by last name? And why is Kate the only female protagonist? Besides Juliet... Why did she have to leave Aaron behind in order to come to the island? Does that have to do with the idea that women can do both family and career? Or is it just to better match the conditions of flight 815? Am I just thinking too much? I should restrict myself to just one Lost Blog per week.

P.S. Ali: Why do you hate Joseph Campbell? You weren't even assigned the whole book, and how, from those couple chapters can you justify such a strong dislike?

1 comment:

Mnemosyne said...

It seemed like he needed to compare every other myth he talked about to Christianity. I have a grudge.