Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fall Jacket

Never Do I feel more empowered and Freaking Awesome than when I am walking out of the library at 11:55pm. Especially after two and a half solid hours of reading. Post-Napoleon Europe... Nicholas I of Russia, Louis-Phillipe in France... Conservative take over... Liberal Revolts... On to Deuteronomy with Moses and the Israelites being NAUGHTY. Moses wasn't naughty... He tried. You know who else was naughty? King David. Even though he had plenty of his own wives he wanted the wife of Uriah... so he knocked her up and then KILLED Uriah. God saw through his dastardly scheme however... Buwahahaha!

It's nice to repeat things like this. It helps me remember.

But that's what I did. My eyes start to feel like they are bugging out of my head, but my brain is packed with information. It feels great. Then as I walk back to my dorm I feel so accomplished (even if I didn't actually get caught up.)

The night is beautiful. Even though I can't see the stars I know they are there, and I can smell winter. It's a great feeling. Summer is extraordinary, This summer in particular, but winter... WINTER! I know that it will be cold, and at times miserable, but it's MINNESOTA!

I also have so many fond memories associated with cold and snow. It's really nice. Really, Really, Nice.

I can't wait for my first Minneapolis winter!!!

No comments: