Saturday, September 27, 2008

You know you might be lonely when...

You find yourself alone in your room on a Saturday evening watching Episodes of Lost Season one off the internet...

It's all right though... I thought about what I would do if anyone called and asked if I wanted to go do something amazing... and I decided that I'd be the most content to stay here on my bed watching Lost... and maybe after a while go down to the lobby and get some ice cream.

I thought it was a pretty much accepted that foot ball games are in the evening, even though I KNEW that the game started early today... It's a good thing I decided to get out of bed, because we had to be in the band room at 11:45. I had only gotten up at 11:20. So because I had to just run from here to the band room I didn't get any food.

Pep Band was fun, and we WON against St. Olaf by a lot. I don't remember the actual numbers. Afterwards my friends (Marrta) deserted me, so I ate food and came back to my dorm only to discover that it was already FIVE O'CLOCK! I have no idea when that happened. What now what now...

READING!!! I don't want to do assigned reading on the weekend though... I want to do FUN reading. Like Twilight, or American Gods that Alan is letting me borrow. Neil Gaiman!

Ok. So last night at Ali and Mitch's! As expected, I had a hard time understanding the debate, and that makes me feel... not stupid... just... not as educated as I think I should be. I don't know what's up with me. Afterwards we watched Death at a Funeral, which proved to be a really swell movie. Laughs a plenty.

I sent Andrew a "Huzzah" text in honor of 12:15... but I had the wrong number, so the effect was lost. Very sad.

I will have more chances.

Anyway. I am going to get back to my LOST!

No comments: