Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday Never Hesitate!

I am starting to get worrired about how much I thoroughly enjoy doing laundry. How can such a monotonous task bring me such a feeling of accomplishment and joy, and at the same time be so relaxing? It's LAUNDRY for crying out loud! Today I just did a small load of the pants I bought from Savers, and my fall jacket. I figured that it IS almost fall, and my jacket smelled weird, so why not.

While in the hot and empty laundry room I replied to a letter and read. I do regret not getting outside more today... but I still feel good.

I went to my eight o'clock class, which was only 50 minutes long and painless, and when I got back I finished some more letters and took a nap. THREE HOURS of a nap! grah! I spent the rest of my day being as lazy as possible, and it was FANTASTIC!

I read two chapters of Twilight, and sat on my floor playing guitar and "singing." From the floor looking at the pile of clothing, bedding, shoes and text books that is my bed, and I felt really good. Why clutter makes me happy, I do not know... maybe it has something to do with laundry? Or maybe it's just that I am finally growing comfortable enough with my environment that I can be lazy and disorganized... My desk is a disaster too... I do need to do some tidying.

Band was at 3:40, and I got there on time, only to realize that I was wearing jeans and a tie-dyed shirt when everyone else was dressed in black (don't look back and I love you... you're dirty and sweet oh yeah...). I RAN back to my dorm and threw on my black out fit that was convieniently right on my floor from Jazz band pictures yesterday. By the time I got back to the band room I was hot and out of breath. Hooray large motor movement! Pictures were painless (aside from the sun) and then we were finished.

Now, shortly, I will be off to Mortenson for the Debate with Ali, Mitch and Company. I've never actually watched a debate before, so I am excited, but also nervous that it will all go over my head. I pay more attention to politics than most... but... we'll see. Either way I'll come out of it educated.

From the looks of today, this weekend is going to be a good one.

No comments: