Saturday, April 18, 2009

CENTRAL LIBRARY!

I am coming off of a great day. Yesterday was amazing.

And today shows such wonderful outcomes as well.

Yesterday, I decided that I should go to the Central Library, and asked Visser if she was down. She was, so this morning when I got up, I dressed and took the train to Nicollet Ave. Visser took the bus from Hamline, so I got here earlier. I went to Target and bought a camera to take pictures in Romania. It is my first digital camera, and though I should not love possessions, I am very happy about it. I can't wait to start thoroughly documenting my life.

Visser and I have been here for a few hours. At first we sat among the geneaology shelves looking up Brittish Lords and talking, then we got food. We ate out in front of the Library and people watched from a new angle.

I got some History planning done, but I still have a lot to do. I was going to read Women's studies, but the internet was more appealing.

Visser is leaving, so I am leaving too.

Life is Grand.

No comments: