Wednesday, April 22, 2009

There's a pretty Pidgeon outside

I am in a pink mood, but they don't have any good pinks to choose from. Purple will have to do.

I have 20 minutes before I have to go to the band room, and 20 minutes isn't enough time to do anything productive... so I am blogging because that isn't entirely a waste of time.

This morning, I did stare out of the window for a very long time, but other than that, I am feeling quite productive. I studied the first few chapters for the writing quiz that is tomorrow, practiced my trumpet (if only for 20 minutes) and figured out a strong thesis to base Women's Studies paper three on. That paper needs to be finished tonight, and I also need to be confident with my knowledge for the writing quiz. Other than that, if I can accomplish those TWO things I will feel ok with myself.

I am going to need to get going on that History paper again, this time sorting the reading into a list. That will be tedious and difficult because there are many readings that I didn't finish. By Friday I want to have all the information sorted into an outline, so on Saturday I can type the paper.

I don't feel bad about boring you with my planning. It is helpful to me to share it... it's here or my Mom, and I think she's getting annoyed with it all.

So, the task set before me today is manageable. There is still plenty to do.

Time is going TOO FAST! So fast that Mother Nature is telling it to SLOOOOW DOOOOWNNN... tee hee.

Jenny, Nicole and I just met for our Women's studies project. It is going to be interesting to see that come to fruition... luckily it is our last final... hopefully that's lucky.

Last night, I read 100 pages of Choke, which forces me to wonder, "How come I have time for leisure reading NOW?" Not only that, but I was also invited to watch a movie... I turned down the offer, and was quite sad. On the upside of that exchange, I got a full night's rest.

Another thing on my mind is my new job. As it looms closer, I just get more and more frightened, mostly because 2-10 are the best hours of the day... those are 8 hours that I will not get to share with my friends... I'll probably compensate AFTERWARD, which means that I will sleep through most of the morning, to get up in time to go to work again. NOT an appealing proposition.

Or I could love it.

1 comment:

Jennifer Salome said...

Who knows! You might find that, during your job, you'll see your friends, and you'll socialize with the new friends you'll be making. Go forth and think positively (which, I know, you'll have no problem doing :)