Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Fever!

I got a fever! (harmon mute) buh dum buh daaah DAHT!

(My attempt to express Gospel Praise...)

The fever I have is of the Spring variety.

I am in such a manic great mood, it's kind of worrisome.

Finally, the sun is out!

My window is open, the blind drawn up, my little Jade plan sitting happily in the light...

:)

I gave a residence hall tour today for Sneak Preview. I don't get to do one tomorrow, and that makes me sad... I got to see inside of Oren! Wow. My mind is blown. SO PRETTY! ... High Ceilings and automatic lights. I need to make a friend who lives there.

Accepting applications...

I frolicked back from OGC, hugged two trees, and then checked to see if I could see through my window from Murphey Park. I couldn't. All is well.

I saw Anna at OGC too, and she needed a room mate for summer, so I said she could live with Marrta, Kathleen and me. It should be cool. Tonight we are getting together to discuss housing, and then we are finalizing it all tomorrow. ! WOAH!

One of the Non-Profit Org Jobs that I applied for emailed me back, and told me to call.
My phone is still at Hamline.

We need to write a paper tonight too, but until then, Iam going to stay here in Paul's sweatpants rocking out to Death Cab for Cutie (which really is as cool as everyone says.) Hooray!

No comments: