Monday, April 13, 2009

I really LOVE Mondays. For real.

I was extremely crazy happy earlier today, and last night too, but now I am just tired.

I will take a nap before Kathleen and I have our study party.

Two weeks left. I spent today being really productive, and still have some work to do. My trumpet Jury is coming up, and I have not practiced.

I love my trumpet so much, and I love music, and I love band... so why don't I practice?

I love watching people outside my window. I am really bummed that I won't have this view much longer. Yesterday I watched a couple say good bye very passionately for a good 10 minutes. Call me a creeper, but I thought it was cute. Besides, they were making out in front of my window, you can't blame me because it was their fault. Then later that night I watched Tad and Lauren play frisbee. This is the neatest time of day, when the sun is starting to go down, but it is still plenty warm. I wish I was out playing.

The date for the Beet Fest is officially set. I am extremely excited, and Kathleen gets to go too, which will make it that much better. The invite went out on Facebook and the description sounds AMAZING! Alan says it's the high light of his summer. The wait is agonizing.

I've been thinking of my job a lot... I am getting nervous again. At least now I HAVE the job, and like Mom said, if I hate it, it's just three months and I never have to do it again. "Just three months." Wow. But what if it's really scary?

I ate dinner with Kevin, even though he didn't wait for me, and after cracking two "That's what she saids" in a row, I challenged him to make none of them, or "your mom's" until next week. He doesn't really have to do it, because it's not like I can keep a monitor on him, but it will be a lesson.

Personally, I find those jokes degrading, insulting and embarrassing. Plus, they do nothing to move a good conversation forward. Admittedly, I have heard some good ones, but unless it's REALLY good, and you're not in the middle of a serious conversation, don't do it!

No comments: