Thursday, April 9, 2009

EASTER BREAK

It is such a beautiful day out there! I can hear the shouts of glee and laughter over in Murphey park... and I have to go to the mall. Granted, it will be a fun adventure to analyze the portrayal of race, gender, sex and body image, but I could be outside playing catch.

I really want to play catch.

Today is Thursday, but really it's a Friday, because we don't have school tomorrow, and LAUREN is coming tonight. I am really excited to see her again, and it means that we get to live up City Life in the fullest... Even if that means going to Too Much Love to be bombarded by smells and creepers. Heh.

Tomorrow morning I have a job interview, and I SHOULD spend the rest of the weekend getting things done, but I say that every Friday.

Faye and company sent me jelly beans and ladybug shaped chocolates. They are SO cool. :) My family. And the chocolates.

Maybe Claire can visit this summer...

I have been really happy lately, and other than that I really don't have much to report. Hail Weekend!

No comments: