Sunday, April 12, 2009

Late Morning. Happy Easter.

Easter Morning.
I got out of bed an hour ago, and that was after Kathleen kicked me out at 7:30 so she could sleep on her own bed. I feel bad now.

Last night, Kathleen, Lauren and I got all dressed up and went to Too Much Love with Jared. I have repeatedly turned down offers to go there from Jenny and Ben, but I went this time because Lauren is here. I can't say that I didn't enjoy myself, but ... I don't know. I guess I still need to figure out some of it's appeal.

Today, I think I am going to finish Half Asleep in Frog Pajamas, or at least get close (Then I can start Choke!) Later today the three of us are going to Minnehaha Park, which is cool because I have never been there before. I don't know what else we are doing today, homework time hopefully. I have been working on my Narrative paper for a few days now, and I don't know where I'm going with it. So far I have established the awkwardness that was the first day of Marching Band Practice, but where to?

I think I want to use Marty as a tie in to my future. Without Marching Band, would I have still ended up here? And had I not met Marty, would I know Alan? If I didn't know Alan, would I know Ali, Mitch, Zeb and company?

See, it's a pretty big deal, I just don't know how to make it all fit together.

I don't like Narrow Stairs as much as I like Plans... maybe it's because I ripped this one second.


No comments: