Saturday, August 23, 2008

Bi-Polar adolescent Mood Swings SUCK

If you don't wear glasses, then you wouldn't know that tears actually SHOOT out of your eyes.

It's 12:43am. I am working my last Saturday night shift for a very long time... I am awake, alert even, but loopy enough to have emo-tastic thoughts as I slouch here drowning my pain in "Essential Sobe."

My Day was GOOD! I Paraded, I passed out stickers, I door-knocked, I talked politics, I ate food, and hung out with cool people. Barack Obama chose his running mate. Savannah's mom got married. I played music on my guitar, I saw Mrs. Erickson, I got a new school book, two letters and a post card in the mail.

I got a name tag that I want to wear, even though it's not my name.

So now why do I come crashing down so hard? And at WORK none the less! It's hard to do the weather and take requests when your nose is stuffed and your vision blurred with tears.

One week ago right now...
Everything was right in the world.


Now I don't have a clue.
I want college.

I really do.

No comments: