Friday, August 29, 2008

Flip flops on gravel for long distances is not wise

The lousy internet connection at the library ate my glorious blog post from earlier.

That's a real bummer now that I am not nearly as inspired.

It was a good one too!

Now I am just sitting here at work with sore feet and smelling weird.

That's a lie. I'm not JUST sitting here at work. I am playing every song that I feel like playing, and of course the songs that other people feel like hearing. I started off with Bob Marley, Right now I'm on U2, and next on the cue is "Revolution" By the Beatles.

I'm really going to miss this job... even though I know I'll be back... it hasn't sunk in yet.

I got my eyes checked today. Nothing has changed... That's good to know, but I just wish I didn't have to spend my money to find that out. Plus, I wanted new glasses.

When I got home I started to do some more packing and then fell asleep in a really uncomfortable position on my bed. By the time I woke up it was time for my last family dinner before I leave (fettuccine Alfredo, broccoli, and chicken, yum!) Then I realized, "AH! DRAT! I was supposed to walk with Jessica at 2!" It was three forty. We walked and it was sad, but I didn't get back until 4:40 and was late for work.

Because I didn't finish packing during the day as I sat at the library waiting for their internet to work, I will have to stay up ridiculously late to finish, waking up at 4am to leave by 5am...

Scott just gave me a Blizzard... now I'm sad.

BOO HOOO HOOOO!

No comments: